Dog Portraits in Studio
Dog Photography and Pet Portraits Auckland..........
Please wait while we are processing your request
Share My Gallery
STUDIO PET PHOTOGRAPHY
LOCATION PET PHOTOGRAPHY
Project Pooch and Pet Portrait Sessions.
Affordable and Fun
Project Pooch is here to capture your dogs beautiful looks as well as capturing the lighter side and the unusual looks that are often missed with the human eye, images you may never get with your camera or phone at home.
Using high speed flash photography settings we will get those images worth printing and mounting on your walls at home.
We start the session capturing some traditional portrait images of your dog and let them settle in, then move on to photograph them catching or atempting to catch treats.
Private home studio is located in Clevedon
Project Pooch Options
Because of demand a deposit may be asked for.
- $175 session with 5 Hgh res digital images
- $250 session with 15 High Res Digital images
- Extra images can be purchased separately from any session in digital high res or print
- Extra dog add $25
Here are some tips before coming to your session
- Have your dog toileted before coming
- Practice having your dog catching treats. Even if they just attempt to catch is enough.
- Throw treats low towards your dog sitting or standing as I need the dog to be looking at the camera if possible.
- Bring your dog on a lead as we are in a farm environment.
- Hold off feeding your dog before. Unless you know he will always go for a treat.
- Bring your dogs favourite treats, dry treats are best.
Because we are working with animals there are no guarantees we will get what we want, but I can say that even with some difficult dogs all previous sessions have been a success.
Deposit may be asked for to secure your booking
Contact Clint at firstname.lastname@example.org or use contact form below with any questions